Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Cars: Mum's '00 Ford Falcon
1. How easy would you say the game would be for an absolute car n00b to enjoy the tycoon part?
The reason I ask is because I have a couple of friends who are looking for a good tycoon game to enjoy, and I dare say they'd enjoy this if it was accessible for them.
2. Will there be a stock market, or at least some way to buyout other companies?
I love stock markets, and I love buying out the competition, I just raid the opponents!
3. Will there be a difficulty setting, and if so, what will it affect?
I'm just wondering, as I have a 10 year old brother who loves building engines, but may not be able to cope with the tycoon part if the difficulty is too high and unchangeable.
4. Will there be an engine and body market for people too lazy to make their own?
5. How will gearboxes be handled?
I watched somewhere on YouTube, you guys making a gearbox in a designer, but it's apparently been scrapped, what will we do for gearboxes now? A market or something?
That is all I have to ask right now.