Very nicely done! It should be a valuable resource!
As for constructive feedback, here are a few thoughts I had while looking it over:
- Under the Headers section, the word "manifold" is used. I can see some potential confusion for some people, and suggest changing the title to "Header/Exhaust Manifolds".
- In my opinion, words within a table should be capitalized (such as "Low", "High", etc.).
- Under section 2.5, for Carburettors, where it says "An increased number of carburettors", I suggest changing it to "Increasing the number of carburettors (as opposed to the number of barrels)". People will be comparing the words in the manual to what's in the game, so this would avoid that confusion. Adding a sentence or two about multi-barrel carbs might also be helpful.
- Under section 2.6, for Muffler Bypass, where it says "This is a gimmick which lets the exhaust gasses pass the muffler(s) at full throttle", I suggest changing it to "while at full throttle".
- Under section 2.8.3 I suggest adding the word "annual" before "maintenance cost of the engine" since within the game it does define it as per year.
- In regards to the previous comments about "Flat" meaning a boxer engine, I suggest changing it to actually say "Boxer" in section 2.2 to avoid confusion with the flatplane V8.
Last edited by Trifler
on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.