The Launcher has been updated, here are the fixes/changes:
- Launcher only closes itself for updates to the Launcher itself. The launcher can repetitively download updates to Automation without closing.
- Launcher does not crash if you are not connected to the internet
- Launcher will warn if it detects that your graphics device does not support Pixel Shader 3.0 (You can ignore this warning and try to play Automation anyway)
- Launcher will warn if it detects that your graphics device does not support a high enough resolution (1280×720 is the minimum)
- Launcher downloads all patches and keeps them in My Documents\Automation\Installers
- If Automation already has an installer/updater downloaded for the version it is attempting to update to. It will ask if you want to use the existing installer, or download the installer again.